Welcome to another hockey season! We hope everyone had a great summer away from the rink and enjoyed some down-time filled with summer activities and family time.
We have added new videos, features and updates that will enhance your experience using Drill Hub, which continues to be a free resource for coaches to access hundreds of drills and videos.
- Additional videos have been added utilizing players from Canada’s National Women’s Team.
- Timbits U7 and U9 practice plans from the Hockey Canada Skills Manuals have been added to the Practice Plan tab.
- Timbits U7 and U9 age-specific drills are now available.
- The .pdf file of each drill diagram has been eliminated in an effort to continue with reducing our paper footprint and focusing on the use of digital technology.
- Pre-set practice plans have been added to give coaches ready-made practice ideas to share or print.
- With the addition of new videos, the current videos are being re-tagged to provide coaches with a more efficient search tool in terms of age level and skill topic.