Be part of Canada's Largest Team with a Hockey Canada themed background
Now that our community is working remotely and setting up virtual gatherings to engage with friends, family and teammates while maintaining spatial distancing, video chats are quickly becoming the go-to resource for connecting.
Whether you’re a player, coach, volunteer or fan, liven up your team chats with any one of our virtual backgrounds and show your pride for being part of Canada’s Largest Team!
Download by clicking on the image(s) you want. This will open the larger version which you can drag to your desktop or right click and save to your desktop.
Team Canada Dressing Room
Instructions - How to use Virtual Backgrounds
It's easy to use our Hockey Canada virtual backgrounds for a Zoom video call.
Follow these steps:
- Position your camera so you have a solid, single-color background behind you. Although you'll see the best results using a green screen, a plain wall or curtain is fine.
- Download our Hockey Canada virtual backgrounds by clicking on the image(s) you want. This will open the larger version which you can drag to your desktop or right click and save to your desktop.
- Open your Zoom client, and in the settings menu, look for the option "Virtual Backgrounds".
- Click "Add Image" then select the Hockey Canada virtual background you downloaded to your device
- If the detected color is not accurate, use the color picker to select the color of your backdrop.
- If you need more help, check out the official Zoom guide.